Amazon Bose Soundlink revolve Quiz answers - Answer and win a Bose Soundlink revolve
|Amazon Bose Soundlink revolve Quiz answers - Answer and win a Bose Soundlink revolve|
Quiz starts time : 4th August 2018 from (08:00:01 am) to 4th August 2018 (12:00:00 pm)
Follow the below steps to Bose Soundlink revolve answers - Answer and win a Bose Soundlink revolve
- At first download Amazon app
- Sign up / Sign in to Amazon App
- Now at the home page scroll down and tap on Quiz Time Banner As shown above
- Now click on play and win
- Enough!! Just answer the Questions and wait for results.
- For all our Coolz offers Followers we are provided answers of all Bose Soundlink revolve below
Amazon Samsung Gear Sport Quiz answers
Answer – A hurricane
Q2. When did the Apple iPhone first become available?
Answer – 2007
Q3. In what year was the Nipah virus first identified?
Answer – 1999
Q4. In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, which team won all three group games without conceding a single goal?
Answer – Uruguay
Q5. The Halley’s comet orbits the sun every 75-76 years. When will it be visible next from earth?
Answer – 2061
After successful completion of quiz you'll get the following message
Terms & Conditions
- The Quiz Time - 3 August ("Contest") is brought and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("ASSPL"/ "Amazon")
- Please read these terms and conditions ("T&Cs") before entering the Contest.
- You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using the Amazon.in website or mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as "Amazon.in").
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs, these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
- For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires "You" or "Your" shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.